For best experience please turn on javascript and use a modern browser!

Support for international staff

Get help and information about the practical aspects of moving to the Netherlands.
Find out about the UvA's housing service for PhDs, postgraduates and other international researchers.
Contact us
Questions? The Staff Immigration Office, HR and UvA Staff Housing are here to help.